In Love & Pajamas - Catana Chetwynd - ★★★★★

AUTHOR: Catana Chetwynd
GENRE: Graphic Novel
PUBLICATION DATE: February 2, 2021
RATING: 4.5 stars.


Catana Chetwynd's comics are always the cutest and sweetest. I love her artwork and sense of humour. Her work always connects straight to the heart. 

This little collection is exactly as the title suggests: life about love and life in pajamas.Almost every comic is "Awww-inducing". Loved it to bits!!!

I received an advance review copy of the book from NetGalley, and I am leaving this review voluntarily.

Comments

Explore more posts from this blog:

A Million Ways: Stories of Motherhood - Various - ★★★.¾

Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman - ★★★★.½

Beneath the Trees Where Nobody Sees: Rite of Spring - Patrick Horvath - ★★★★

The Language of Love and Other Stories - Nancy Christie - ★★★★

Everything was Beautiful and Nothing Hurt - Ben Reeves - ★★★★.½