Dracula - Bram Stoker - ★★★★.¼

AUTHOR: Bram Stoker
GENRE: Horror
PUBLICATION DATE: May 26, 1897
RATING: 4.25 stars.


Never ever expected that this would be among the books I read. I have a phobia against vampire stories. But this was a must because it is a classic, and the audio version did help a lot. 

Thoroughly enjoyed the book, though like some other reviewers said, its mood changes suddenly at around 25%. Stick with it and the whole narrative gets back on track soon after. 

Of course, it would have been far scarier to me if I had read it in my younger years, but as of now, I'm just happy I read it! :D

Comments

Explore more posts from this blog:

A Million Ways: Stories of Motherhood - Various - ★★★.¾

Good Omens - Terry Pratchett & Neil Gaiman - ★★★★.½

Beneath the Trees Where Nobody Sees: Rite of Spring - Patrick Horvath - ★★★★

The Language of Love and Other Stories - Nancy Christie - ★★★★

Anatomy of an Alibi - Ashley Elston - ★★★.½